It’s the 11th week of college football season like no other. It is difficult for us to determine the days, but we always know when it is Saturday.
It took forever to get here. And this week we’ve seen some big players come off the sidelines, from Alabama to Ohio, Georgia to Texas A&M – even the Chanticleers, who fought for the Carolina Coastal Defense.
But week 11 also brought us one of the best returns and highlights of the season with the West Michigan fake TD on Wednesday night.
West Michigan skips the PAT to take the lead, then resumes shooting from the inside and forges a TD with a spike to win the game! Picture.twitter.com/8dQ3j5ATzx
– 11. Football at ESPN College (@ESPNCFB) 12. Football. November 2020
Where this is coming from, we have a whole day of college football ahead of us. We look at all the highlights and the results of the top 25 matches.
Jump: 25 best dishes and calendar
Is Indiana a football school?
Not yet, but it’s nice to watch these Hoosier games.
Ty Fryfogle will not be denied access to 10 Indiana pic.twitter.com/EN6aE2RA44.
– Football at ESPN College (@ESPNCFB) 14. November 2020.
New minimum for Michigan
If even Desmond Howard can’t stand behind his Wolverines, you know it’s gonna be a mess in Ann Arbor.
Jack Niklaus apologized to Desmond for choosing Wisconsin over Michigan.
Des stalked the crew and knocked them out by lifting badgers over their wolverines!
( @CoorsLight ) pic.twitter.com/uTApbPj6j2
– College Game Day (@CollegeGameDay) 14. November 2020.
The Ten Great Free Software?
It’s hard not to laugh at a shot fired during a match between Nebraska and Pennsylvania.
Amazing website https://t.co/S4crcOdgPd
– Terrible announcement (@terrorist announcement) 14. November 2020
And the jokes continued throughout the game.
The hosts of Nebraska Penn State in a meeting of the powerless Big Ten teams who started the season with high expectations. pic.twitter.com/p59fYRpVDe
– 14. RedditCFB (@RedditCFB) November 2020.
John Schlarman, the Kentucky OL coach, died Thursday after two years of fighting cancer. The Wildcats paid tribute to him by leaving the left post open.
Fault! The file name is not specified. – set
Kentucky left a space on the forward line and accepted a fine in honor of online coach John Shlarman, who died after fighting cancer. Vanderbilt has renounced his fine.
Friday Night Fairy
Let’s start with Iowa Minnesota, where the Hawks won the glorious Floyd’s Rosedale trophy for the sixth year in a row. As if that wasn’t enough, Minnesota Iowa coach saw Kirk Ferenc announce three time-outs in the final seconds of a 35-0 victory. It’s fair to say that Gophers’ coach PJ Flack put out the first last-minute time when his team tried to break the net and then the Hawks continued to use all three.
When asked about his team’s 35-7 victory, Ferenc answered that we decided to take Floyd with us and give him some time.
row of six straight rows#Hawkeyes pic.twitter.com/pGPfHWkpQJ
– Hawkeye Soccer (@Hawkeye Soccer) 14. November 2020.
At about the same time, number 7, Cincinnati, showed no mercy to East Carolina and placed a 42-10 mock bet with eight minutes remaining in the 55-17 victory. Hey, if you’re trying to be the first team in Group 5 to make the varsity football play-offs, the points count for the style, say. Anyway, the bus from South Carolina didn’t look so nice.
Head coaches from Cincinnati and South Carolina made a long exchange after the Bear Cats scored 55-17 in the last minutes. Picture.twitter.com/shmABfqiSD
– Football at ESPN College (@ESPNCFB) 14. November 2020.
Mike Gandhi, who took the microphone against the state of Kansas last week, was not a fan of the old school band when his team was attacked.
BAND! You’re joking, right?
Do not contact Mike Gandhi while @CowboyFB is driving.
Streaming now ➡️ https://t.co/rIqDZIvyCo pic.twitter.com/2x9xrYsa2i
– 12. Football at ESPN College (@ESPNCFB) 13. Soccer. November 2020.
All the old news again.
Since McBrown was a coach, it’s North Carolina transfer time.
24 hours before return @AlreadyJewelers #CarolinaFootball #TheeTheeTheOne pic.twitter.com/Yc7yrfuLbR
– Caroline Soccer (@TarHeelFootball) 13. November 2020.
The state of Michigan commemorates former coach George Purles with pitches representing the old school block S.
Tribute to the Pearl Coach #GoGreen pic.twitter.com/wCoKa7mxa4
– Michigan State Football (@MSU_Football) 12. November 2020.
So the money
Texas put the receiver of Kai Money at the fair and informed him about his parents’ video on JumboTron.
Congratulations @KaiMoney7 with your fair! Picture.twitter.com/z56HMl1izW
– Texas football 13. November 2020.
History in Production
Remember when College GameDay turned into a roadshow and Lee Corso played an old hat trick in the crowd for the first time.
Today, 27 years ago, our team left for the first time.
The rest can be found on the history site pic.twitter.com/QHfxspASn0.
– College Game Day (@CollegeGameDay) 13. November 2020.
Boston College chose Saturday’s game against Notre Dame in honor of B.C. graduate Welles Crowther, who played in the south tower of the World Trade Center on March 11. September died to save more people than just his red neck. This year’s uniforms have a bandana pattern in numbers and stripes. If you want to know more about the red scarf, check out this story in SportsCenter Featured, The Man In The Red Bandana.
For a game that means more pic.twitter.com/Vdl4Gm2IOe
– BC Football (@BCFootball) 28 August 2020
Unified Story #ForWelles pic.twitter.com/jB2PaZeWAO
– BC Football (@BCFootball) 13. November 2020
Our whole family looks modestly at this red jersey from Bandana @BCFootball today!
is a real BC and an American hero. #ForWells @espn pic.twitter.com/zswUz4ych7
– Joe Tessitor (@JoeTessESPN) 14. November 2020.
Fifty years after the plane crash in which, on the 14th… November 1970: 75 crew members and Marshall employees are killed. Marshall wears a black uniform with the number 75 on the helmets.
. #WeAreMarshall x #RiseAsOne pic.twitter.com/ash7EQ86Q2 .
– Marshall’s Football (@HerdFB) 12. November 2020.
Diagram and analysis of the 25 key elements
Still in the east, all lines nice and easy, Caesar Sportsbook.
- 9 Miami, Virginia Tech (-2), noon, request from ESPN/ESPN.
- 10 Indiana (-7.5) in Michigan, noon, Annex ABC/ESPN.
- Central Tennessee, 16 Marshall (-24), noon, CBSSN.
- West Carolina, 22 Liberty (no set up), noon, UNSPSC/NSPE appendix.
- 25 South Alabama, Louisiana (-15.5), 14:00, ESPN+/ESPN Annex.
- Notre Dame (-12) at Boston College, 3:30 p.m., appendix ABC/ESPN.
- No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. 20 USC (-14.5) in Arizona, 3:30 p.m., FOX.
- No. 23 Northwest (-3) in Purghu, 5 p.m., BTN.
- 6 Arkansas, Florida (-17.5), 7 p.m., ESPN/ESPN request.
- 11 Oregon, Washington, D.C., 7:00 p.m., FOX.
- 19 SMU in Tulsa (-2.5), 19 hours, requesting ESPN2/ESPN.
- 13 Wisconsin (-4.5) in Michigan, 19:30, Annex ABC/ESPN.
Number 7 Cincinnati 55, East Carolina 17.
The Bearcats were easily in line for the ECU and made it look like a 55-17 victory. Cincinnati coach Luke Fickell apologized after the game for taking 32 points in the fourth quarter, but for a team that played with an outside shot in the school football play-offs, trying to score every point possible may not be the worst idea. — Harry Liles, Jr.
cfb schedule,google sports,ohio state football,nfl scores,ncaaf scores,lsu football