The tenth week of the university football season is in the mood for presents. We already received a reliable #MACtion arbitration letter on Wednesday.
Now the Pac-12 is back, but with a few cancellations.
Since no shade is allowed in Florida and Georgia, expect a few cocktails, but not much on the way to the party.
And it’s by far the biggest CCA game in the history of Notre Dame vs. Clemson No. 1. Do you see that? What a week!
Jump: 25 best dishes and calendar
History of persecution
Dabo Piggy toured Notre Dame’s campus for the Clemons Tigers game in South Bend and was photographed in front of one of the university’s best football coaches.
Dabo Piggy, the best football coach of College No. 12 in history, admires the statue of Knut Rock, the best coach No. 1, in front of Notre Dame after crossing it on Friday. pic.twitter.com/IcsjZPtZCZ
– 7. Tim Burret (@TimBourret) November 2020
The tour must have inspired something in dabo, because Friday’s Tiger Team film was another classic.
And yes, today’s Clemson crew movie was Rudy.
– 7. Tim Burret (@TimBourret) November 2020
This election official in Georgia will stop counting the ballots: Our hope would be today, but it could slip tomorrow. Everyone’s exhausted, it’s Friday, tomorrow’s the game against Georgia, very important. Sometimes we have to focus on important things. pic.twitter.com/TqzNUPDT44
– Christy Lee Yandoli (@KrystieLYandoli) 6. November 2020
The ducks are back!
On Saturday, Oregon’s largest school football video board will be presented. The new 12 millionth giant is a 186′ x 66′ video screen with a 47′ x 26′ video screen in front of the stadium.
Build something. #GoDucks pic.twitter.com/Inj3KyNb2p
– GoDucks (@GoDucks) 3. November 2020
And it’s time to see what uniforms they’re gonna wear.
It’s so clean when I go on stage. #GoDucks pic.twitter.com/ojZeeR96Fd
– GoDucks (@GoDucks) 6. November 2020
Rain, rain, go
The SSC starts the season at 9:00 a.m. local time. Stranger than that? He can… …rain in Southern California.
It looks like it’s going to rain on Saturday morning, which will be a bit different for us.
The Trojans are preparing for what the weather might bring them this weekend.
– SSC Trojan (@USC_Athletics) 5. November 2020
From the not-so-distant galaxy
Troy has awakened the power of the Mandalore in revealed form this week.
That’s how… #DTW | #OneTROY ⚔️ pic.twitter.com/nshrnc7l2S
– 4. Trojan football (@TroyTrojansFB) 5. Soccer. November 2020.
In good company
On Friday, NC State v. Miami to score in his own way, one that goes back to the legend of the Wolfpack.
2000 ➡️ 2020
The only @PackFootball QBs holding a TD Philip Rivers and Bailey Hockman pic.twitter.com/VBHItN7DQW.
– 6. ACC network (@accnetwork) 7. ACC network. November 2020
Top 25 Snacks and calendar
9 BYU 51, 21 Boise State 17
The dominant victory over the opponent is exactly what the BYU needs to confirm its place in the top 10. The Cougars have taken on this role throughout the year, but their flexible playing schedule has led to a consistent rejection of applications compared to other major teams in the country. This schedule remains a serious impediment to their eventual participation in the College of Football qualifiers, as the two finals with Northern Alabama and San Diego State UBE will be very much appreciated.
For the state of Boise, this game has always been considered difficult as the BYU played their eighth game of the year and the Broncos only their third. And that was before the Broncos had to rely on their third quarterback. Although it was a one-sided defeat, Boise returns to the conference game undefeated next week and deserves to be considered a favorite for the time being. — Kyle Bonagura
11 Miami 44, NC State 41
At the beginning of the fourth quarter, the Hurricanes faced a deficit of 41-31 points due to a combination of sanctions, errors, NC State’s attack and special teams. But they scored three times in a row in ball possession and their defense finally made its appearance, striking twice and securing the game with a nail. The sticks weren’t pretty, but D’Eriq King was: He fell 430 meters (153 for Mike Harley) and five TD’s, while he was in a hurry to do another 105. He was all in, as advertised. — Bill Connally
In the east the lines are at all times thanks to César of Sportsbook.
- 23 Michigan, number 13 Indiana, noon, FS1.
- 18 SMU (-17.5) for Temple, Noon, ESPN+/ESPN application
- Arizona, 20 USC (-10.5), noon, FOX
- West Virginia, 22 Texas (-6), noon, Annex ABC/ESPN.
- 25 Freedom in Virginia Tech (-16.5), afternoon, ACC network/ESPN application
- UMass number 16 Marshall (-44.5), 2:30, requesting ESPN+/ESPN.
- Number 8 Florida, 5 Georgia, 3:30 p.m., CBS.
- Houston, 6 Cincinnati (-13), 3:30 p.m., ABC/ESPN supplement.
- Kansas, 19 Oklahoma (-38), 15:30, requesting ESPN/ESPN.
- 14 Oklahoma (-12.5), Kansas, 4, FOX
- 7 Texas A&M (-10) in South Carolina, 7, applying for ESPN/ESPN.
- 17 Baylor, Iowa (-14), 7, FS1.
- Number 1 Clemson (-5.5), 4 Notre Dame, 7:30, NBC.
- Rutgers, 3, Ohio (-38), 7:30, BTN.
- South Alabama, ul. 15 Carolina Coast (-18), 8, UNSPF/NSPE Annex.