Indian Institute of Technology is the premier engineering institute in India that offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Science, Technology, and Management. It will be the third engineering institute in the country to introduce the Self-Assessment Quiz for the Integrated Engineering Admission Test, or IES-A.
IES (Iswar Education Society) is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. IES conducts JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) and other entrance examinations like NEET (National Entrance Examination for Medical and Dental Courses) and AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) for admission to various medical and paramedical courses.
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) is a public higher education institute located in Pune, Maharashtra, India. It was established in 1975 under the Indian Institute of Science Act 1970. The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, has approved the institute to conduct research in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) subjects. The first batch of the students of the institute was admitted in August 2015.
Engineering is a popular field of study and there are many job opportunities in India after completing an engineering degree. After earning an engineering degree, you will have the opportunity to work in both the public and private sectors. If you want to work in the public sector, there are two ways to find a job. One such way is to participate in the GATE exam and some institutes like NTPC hire engineers based on their GATE score. The second way to get into government service is through the IES competition. IES stands for Indian Engineering Services. In this article, we will discuss the IES exam in detail. So check out the following section to know more about the IES India exam.
What is the IES exam in India?
The full form of IES is Indian Engineering Services and the exam conducted for IES is called ESE (Engineering Services Examination). You need to take this exam if you want to work as an engineer in the government service. Upon successful completion of the examination and interview, you will be promoted to Officer 1st Class in the Department of State. The ministry is responsible for assigning engineers to government departments such as railways, telecommunications, electricity, water and even defence. The allocation is based on the flow of the engineer and the work is allocated accordingly. The people who work at IES benefit from very significant vertical and horizontal growth. Great respect comes with the job. The entry position for you at IES is Executive Assistant Engineer. The highest position you can get is Executive Director/President. The audit takes place once a year and is carried out by the Public Utilities Commission of the Union. The study consists of two parts, an initial study and a main study. Those who pass both interviews may be admitted to the interview. You can view the eligibility requirements and learn more about the IES exam in the following sections.
Eligibility criteria for the IES examination
In this section, we have listed the selection criteria for the IES study. Read the following recommendations.
- To obtain citizenship, one must be a national of India, Nepal or Bhutan. Or,
- If you are a Tibetan refugee, you must have moved to India before 1962. Or,
- They must be of Indian origin and immigrate from Zambia, Zaire, Vietnam, Uganda, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Myanmar, Malawi, Kenya or Ethiopia.
- Age criteria
- You must be at least 21 years old to take the IES exam, and the age limit is 30.
- There is a five-year exemption for you if you are currently employed by a particular government agency. For more information, see the announcement.
- There is also a five-year leniency for ST, S.C. candidates. The same goes for ex-military, including ECOs and OSS.
- The UPSC also grants a three-year waiver to Army OBC candidates who have been injured during their deployment.
- Finally, candidates who are deaf, dumb, blind or physically handicapped are granted a 10-year deferment.
- You must hold a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or a bachelor’s degree in engineering from a recognized university and have passed all exams. You shouldn’t be late.
- If you are in your final year of study, you can also take the IES exam.
- If you have an engineering degree from a foreign university, you can also take the IES exam.
- They should have an acceptable educational background such as electronics and telecommunications, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, etc.
- These are the high educational requirements for the IES exam. You can read the rest of the details in the IES announcement. Some requirements change every year and UPSC will notify you in the announcement.
- Physical and medical standards
- You must undergo a medical examination before registering for the service. Some departments require this test, others do not. Admission criteria vary and you will receive more information about this after the interview.
- UPSC’s notification lists the eligibility criteria that you need to meet. You may not get the job or position you want if you are not physically fit.
IESAudit plan and structure
In this section of the website you will find detailed information about the syllabus and exam pattern of IES. You have the following options for your election control: Civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and electronics, and telecommunications. Now look at it. The pre-selection procedure consists of two tests. This gives a total of 500 points. Both questions are MCQs. The first exam is weighted at 200 points and takes two hours to complete. The weight of the second test is 300 points and its duration is three years. A negative mark will be given for a wrong answer. For the preliminary tests, the first test consists of questions on general scientific and technical knowledge. The second document contains questions related to your area of expertise. The syllabus of the preliminary exam is complete and can be downloaded from the UPSC website. If you make it through the pre-selection, you will have the opportunity to participate in the main round. In the main section you have to pass two exams. Both exams are specific to your chosen field. Each task is worth 300 points, for a total of 600 points. These exams are not objective, they are subjective questions that you must answer in the main exams. If you want to read the detailed syllabus, you can download it from the UPSC website. You can also purchase IES question banks to help you prepare. The final selection procedure includes a personality test. This interaction cycle is worth 200 points. You evaluate and get a score based on the interaction. They are evaluated on qualities such as responsibility, leadership, curiosity, energy level, honesty and other personal characteristics.
IES test attempt
There is no limit to the number of attempts on the IES exam. You can enter the competition as many times as you like, as long as you are old enough. This is the only criterion that can prevent you from taking the IES exam again. This certainly works to the advantage of some candidates.
IES exam dates for 2021
Entries for the IES competition open in April each year. In 2021, the call is also 7. April 2021 to 27. April 2021 open. The preliminary evaluation is scheduled for July 18, 2021 and the main audit for July 10, 2021. October 2021 scheduled. We do not know if the review will take place as planned or if it will be delayed due to the Covid situation. Interviews will take place in December 2021 and final results are expected in January 2022. We will update this section as soon as the government publishes an updated notice. See the pre-selection program below.
- Review 1 – 18. July 20201; 10:00 am to 12:00 pm; general science and technology exam.
- Review 2 – 18. July 20201; 2:00 to 5:00 p.m.; Review of materials.
IES exam fee
The fee for taking the IES exam is Rs. 200. You must pay online or deposit cash at one of the SBI offices after creating a check. It should be noted that female candidates and candidates with disabilities or handicaps are exempt from paying the registration fee.
IES exam registration procedure
To participate in the IES exam, you must register for the exam. If you don’t know how to register, we’ll tell you more. Please note that registration for 2021 is now closed and you must now wait until April 2022 to register.
- To begin the registration process, go to upsc.gov.in. This is the official site and you should not rely on any third party site to register for the exam.
- At the bottom of the page you will find the Online request button. Click on the button and you will be redirected to a new page.
- On this new page, you must click on the online application form for the various exams. You will see all the available registration forms. Click on the ESE online application form to start your enrollment.
- Start with the first part of the registration, where you have to fill in all your personal details and your qualifications. After you complete Part 1, you will need to begin registering for Part 2, where you will need to upload your photo and signature.
- Pay the exam fee now and then choose the desired exam location. The final step is to accept the statement and submit the form.
- You should save the form so you can refer to it later to find the registration number when you need to load the access card.
India is one of the fastest growing economies and is one of the largest contributors to the world economy. As the world’s second most populous country, it has two official languages and several standard languages. India is also home to the world’s second youngest population after China. On the other hand, it is also one of the most unequal countries in the world. This, in turn, has led to a significant shortage of primary school teachers. Moral of the story: No matter what you want to do, always put in your best efforts in the task. You can always do it.. Read more about ies 2021 notification and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is IES age limit?
The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) is one of India’s premier research institutions for both basic and applied science. Founded in 1909, it is the only institute to be part of the prestigious Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs). The IISc campus is located in the northern city of Bengaluru, but is also spread over four other sites in the city. Undergraduate courses and Ph.D.s are offered in all of these four centres. The IISc conducts all its exams and other activities to ensure that the Institute remains an academic destination for the best and brightest students of the nation. IES, or the Indian Examination for Teacher Eligibility, is an entrance test conducted by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) for teacher education. The exam is conducted in all the states of India every year. The IES exam is regarded as the best step toward attaining a master’s degree in teaching.
What is IES exam eligibility?
India’s premier coaching institute IES (Indian Educational Services) has been making waves in the education world with its novel approach to education in India. What makes IES unique is its high level of professionalism and technological excellence. Indian education is moving at a fast pace, and the main focus is now shifting from books to digital content. The IES (Indian Educational School) exam is one of the most popular exams that help students prepare for admission in the IES through IES medical examination. This exam is conducted for students who want to receive admission in IES for medical course.
What is the minimum percentage required for IES?
The Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST) was set up in the year 1999 to provide training to technocrat fresh out of college, help them start their career.IIEST is one of the largest engineering schools in India with over 11,000 students. It provides over 200 branches of study in various engineering streams such as civil engineering, electrical and electronics engineering, mechanical engineering, computer science and electronics engineering, and allied fields. The very fact that you are reading this post means that you are taking the Indian education system seriously. It is considered a matter of pride that India is the only country that has a system that provides quality higher education to all, without any discrimination based on caste, class, religion, gender, or race. One of the most recognized symbols of this system is the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIT), which has been rated in the top 1000 universities all over the world for its excellence in science and engineering.
Feedback,ies exam syllabusies exam 2021 notificationies exam eligibilityies syllabus pdfies 2021 notificationies exam pattern,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,ies exam syllabus,ies exam 2021 notification,ies exam eligibility,ies syllabus pdf,ies 2021 notification,ies exam pattern,ies 2021 exam date,upsc ese 2020 syllabus