The National Test Selection Exam (NTSE) is a common entrance test in India, which was started by HRD ministry in 2001. Many candidates, who do not have a degree, opt for this test to get into a good college or institute.
Every year, the National Test Series Examination (NTSE) is conducted by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education), a national body, on behalf of the Government of India, for admissions in government schools and junior colleges. Here, you will get all the complete information about the exam, its eligibility, syllabus, age limit, fees, registration process, etc.
The National Test Series (NTSE) is a series of national examination conducted by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) in India. The exam is designed to help select students who are capable of pursuing the higher education in India and abroad. The exam is designed to measure the students’ knowledge in various subjects like English, Mathematics, Indian History, Geography, General Knowledge, Indian History, Civics and Politics, and Computer Applications.
A scholarship up to postgraduate level in medicine and engineering or up to doctoral level in social work or science is a real boon for any student. But this will not be an easy task for you. In India, we have the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) which provides this service to Indian students. It provides scholarships to the most deserving students from all over India and to Indian students studying abroad. NTSE is an exam conducted by NCERT to identify the best students. So, here are some details about the NTSET exam that can be very useful for you.
What is the NTSE exam?
The NTSE stands for National Talent Search Exam and is organized to select the best talents among Indian students and Indian students studying abroad. This scholarship is available to Grade 10 students. Class offered. This NTSE exam was previously called the National Science Talent Search Scheme (NSTSS) and the National Talent Search Scheme (NTSS). It is one of the most popular exams in India and thousands of students take this exam every year. Previously, this scholarship was only available to 1,000 Indian students. But starting in 2019, this number of scholarships has been increased to 2,000. This test is conducted in two different phases. If you want to know more about this course, read on. A sum of Rs. 1,250 will be paid to the students during their studies in classes 11 and 12. You will receive a stipend of Rs. 2,000 per month during your undergraduate or postgraduate studies. If you apply for a PhD scholarship, the amount will be determined according to UGC rules.
Admitted to the NTSEexamination
Here are some important details about the NTSE exam clearance in India: Level I NTSE (national test):
- Students must be in class 10 of a private or public school in India.
- Students from all parts of India, all states and union territories are eligible to participate in this exam. There are no residence restrictions.
- Students taking distance learning or open enrollment courses may also register for this NTSE exam. But you must be sure that you are not working and that you are under the age of 18.
- Part-time students must ensure that they take the Grade 10 exam.
Level II NTSE (national level test) :
- Those wishing to take the Level II exam must pass Level I or the statewide exam. It is a test between selected students in each state. This means that it is a national audit.
- All students admitted to the examination will be informed of the venue of the examination, the number of the examination and the date of the examination, and full details of the examination will be communicated to the candidates. Full details will be published on the NCERT website.
Indian students in foreign schools: The selection procedure described above is applicable to Indian students studying in India. But if you are an Indian student at a foreign school, the process will be quite different. So here are the requirements for Indian foreign schools:
- If you have the 10. If you are enrolled in a Level II course or equivalent in another country, you can take the NTSE Phase II test. You are exempt from the Level I exam.
- Students are required to take a course in Grade 9. The class achieves at least 60%.
- Even if they are studying in another country, students should ensure that they take the NTSE exam at a centre in India.
- The scoreboard for the ninth. The standard must be sent to the NCERT before the student enters the exam. Students should submit an application to the school they attend and send a copy of the report card with the grades to NCERT.
- Students can get the scholarship only if they have passed the NTSE Level II test and also only if they want to continue their studies in India.
As mentioned earlier, the NTSE exam consists of two phases. The first level is called MAT (Mental Aptitude Test) and the second level is called SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test). According to NCERT, there are no specific topics you need to study for the exam. Students are required to use the 9th and 10th grade textbooks. They must turn to the natural sciences, mathematics and the social sciences.
- MAT (intelligence test): In this phase, students are tested on their skills in areas such as analogies, block building, sequences, pattern recognition, classification, hidden shapes, problem solving, and code-decoding. You must answer 100 questions, one point is awarded for each question. This is a multiple choice assignment and you have two hours to complete it.
- SAT (Scholastic Ability Test): At Key Stage 2, pupils are tested on their knowledge of science, maths and social studies. You will be given 40 questions on social studies, 40 questions on sciences and 20 questions on mathematics. The test consists of 100 questions and each question is scored with one point. This is a multiple choice assignment and you have two hours to complete it.
The best thing about this exam is that it is conducted in different languages like English, Hindi, Bangla, Asamiya, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Punjabi, Odia, Urdu, Telugu and Tamil.
Age limits for NTSEexaminations
If you wish to sit the NTSE exam, you must ensure that you meet the age requirements for the exam. All students under the age of 18 who are in grade 10. Students in their second year may take the exam. If you are over 18, you cannot take the test.
NTSE exam fee
Here are some important details about the NTSE exam fee:
- For the Level I tests, the Länder and the Union governments shall decide on the amount of the registration fee. Students can check the notification or the official website of NCERT for tuition fee information. Each state has different parties and fees. Therefore, you should check all the information before you start filling out the application.
- There is no charge for the NCERT Step II exam, it is a completely free exam.
Application procedure for theNTSEexamination
The registration procedure for the NTSE exam is very simple and can be done very easily. The procedure can be performed online or offline. If you wish to complete the application form offline, you must contact the liaison officer in your state or union territory and pick up the application form. Once you have completed all the information on the application form, please submit it to the school office. The final step of the application is different for each state, so you should check the details carefully and only check those that apply to your state. You must contact the school administration before the deadline. The States and the Union Territories shall determine the amount of tax due on the due date. If you want to apply online, you can do so at the NCERT website. This is the procedure to follow if you are planning to apply online for the NTSE exam in India:
- First, open the SCERT website and click on the link that will redirect you to the NCERT page.
- Now select the link that will take you to the NTSE application for a particular year.
- On this page, you will be asked to provide a large number of details such as your name, date of birth, caste, gender, educational level, telephone number, proof of income and other details.
- You may then be asked to download the required certificates.
- You must also upload a copy of your most recent photo and signature.
- You now have to make the payment on the website itself. In general, tuition is set by states and union territories, and not all students are required to pay it.
- After paying the fee, you can download the completed application form. You can now check all the details you have entered on the form and hand it in to your homeroom teacher before the deadline.
All the forms collected from the students should be sent to the State/Union Liaison Office within the stipulated time.The National Teacher Selection Examination (NTSE) is a national level recruitment exam and held every year to select the best candidates for the posts of the teaching profession in the country. The role of a teacher is to teach the kids and make them learned enough so they can lead a good life. The main aim of the exam is to determine the aptitude of a candidate to teach the entire nation. Aspirants who are able to clear the exam will be awarded the position of a teacher.. Read more about ntse eligibility criteria 2021 and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the fees of Ntse exam?
The National Testing Service exam is a Computer Based Test (CBT) which is conducting every year in the month of May. The exam is intended to demonstrate the aptitude of the candidates in various academic fields like in the field of Mathematics, Science, Social science and Commerce. The exam is taken by students in the age group of 13 and 15. The exam also includes English and General Knowledge as part of its syllabus. Those candidates who want to appear for the exam needs to produce all the required documents before the commencement of the exam. The candidates should be aware of the timings of the exam. The National Test Series (NTS) is a national entrance test designed for Indian students to get admission to the prestigious Indian Institutes of Technology. The NTS is designed to be a composite of all the subjects studied by a student, and is the single most important part of the admission procedure.
What is the eligibility for Ntse?
The National Testing Service Examination (NTSE) is a national examination held by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India. The NTSE is conducted in two different sessions each year: the first session for admission to class 10 and the second session for admission to class 12. The NTSE is considered to be one of the toughest competitive examinations in India. The National Trade Service Exam (NTSE) is a three-day test to prepare candidates for the Certified Trade Service (CTS) exam, which is a one-day test offered by the government of India to assess the ability to perform the trade related duties of a non-professional trade mark owner.
Which class student can give Ntse exam?
The National Testing Service (NTS) was established in 1974 by the Ministry of Education to conduct entrance tests for admissions to higher education. It is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Human Resource Development. The objective is to help select the best and brightest students across India for higher education opportunities. Ntse is one of the most common educational exams in India that is required by most of the colleges in the country. After the results of the class XII students are selected for admissions in many Universities, engineering colleges, and other institutions. According to the rules of this exam, a student may take part in this exam if he/she has passed in class X and XII.
Feedback,ntse exam eligibility criteria 2020ntse exam syllabuswhat is ntse exam for class 10ntse exam date 2020-21ntse full formntse exam 2020-21,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,Study Guide For Ntse (class 8),Study Guide NTSE (MAT + SAT) for…,MEGA Study Guide for NTSE…,A Fast Track Course in MENTAL…,A Guide to Mathemati… for NTSE…,See more,ntse exam date 2020-21,ntse full form,ntse exam 2020-21,ntse eligibility criteria 2021,ntse exam date 2021,ntse scholarship amount,ntse 2020-21 registration,ntse exam benefits