There’s a new hotfix available for Cyberpunk 2077 today, which promises “to address various issues with the game including multiple quest related fixes, gameplay fixes and general fixes.” The hotfix notes overview lists a whole bunch of fixes and changes, including changes to the weapons system, as well as fixes for quest issues with “the Card Queen”, as well as the “day 0” issue and the “black screen” issue.
CD Projekt Red, developer of Cyberpunk 2077, has released a new patch for the game, version 1.22, which fixes several bugs and generally improves the stability and performance of the popular video game. While it’s not as big a patch as 1.21, which notably fixes a number of progress-blocking bugs, it’s still important to see that the developer has been working steadily to improve the video game since its excessive launch last year.
The new patch is already available for PC, consoles and Google Stages. You can check out the full patch for the latest Cyberpunk 2077 release here, straight from the source:
- Quests and open world
- Metro: Datatherm’s memorial park should now count toward the completion of the loyalty program.
- Errors in Johnny’s appearance fixed after he bought a Nomad from Lana.
- Problem solved in Gig : Till death do us part, where it was impossible to use the elevator.
- Fixed an issue in Epistrophy where the player could get trapped in the garage if they walked to the control room instead of following the drone.
- Added fix for an issue we fixed in 1.21 that caused Takemura to get stuck on the wharf in Japantown in Down on the Street – for players who had this issue before 1.21 and continued playing in 1.22, Takemura will now teleport to the Wakako Lounge.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the player from opening the phone in the apartment at the beginning of New Dawn Fades.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the player from using weapons and consumables after interacting with the maintenance board in Riders on the Storm.
- Fixed several problems with cliffhangers in NPC clothing.
- Subtitles were not aligned correctly in the Arabic version.
- Stability and performance
- Several improvements in memory management (fewer crashes) and other optimizations.
- Improved GPU performance when dressing and rendering fabrics.
- Specific console
- GPU and ESRAM optimizations and improvements on the Xbox One.
- Improved memory management on PlayStation 5.
- For some steps
- It is no longer possible to obtain a soft lock in the keybind menu if the keyboard is unavailable.
As previously mentioned, the new patch for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PC, consoles and Google Stadiums. Cyberpunk 2077 itself is currently available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Google Stadium and PC – but you’re better off avoiding the console versions for now. The game is also available on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S. A free update will follow later to take advantage of the new generation hardware. You can read all of our previous reviews of the recently released video game here.
Have you played Cyberpunk 2077? Did the latest update fix all the bugs you encountered? Let us know in the comments, or contact me on Twitter at @rollinbishop to talk about anything gaming related!
This source has been very much helpful in doing our research. Read more about cyberpunk 2077 latest patch and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the bugs fixed in Cyberpunk 2077?
The 1.2 patch released by CD Projekt Red last week was the first official update to Cyberpunk 2077 since the game’s release, and fans are already reporting that most of the bugs are gone. In fact, this patch removed bugs that were present in the demo before the game had even been released: the improved loading times, for instance, were part of the long-term plan from the start. The only two complaints so far are that the NPC dialogue can still get stuck, and that the character creator is still a little buggy when you try to adjust your character’s face. What is my take on the Cyberpunk 2077 1.2 patch? Is it a patch or a game? Is the game still buggy or not? In the past few months, I have heard many players claim that the game has become a lot more boring due to the fact that the game is now a lot less buggy. I tried to play the game again right after the 1.2 patch was released, and I found it hard to get back into the game, since the game was indeed less buggy. However, I found the game was still fun and entertaining, even if there were still some bugs in the game.
Is Cyberpunk fixed for PS5?
The next generation of consoles is just around the corner, and the PlayStation 5 has already been rumored to be backwards compatible with all the games available on the older PlayStation 4, including Cyberpunk 2077. But what about the second-most popular gaming platform—the PC? Will we see Cyberpunk 2077 1.2 patch for PC? Cyberpunk 2077 1.2 patch is the biggest game of the year so far, and it will be a shame if it does not run on the next generation of consoles. If you think you are interested in Cyberpunk 2077, you’ll probably want to know about some of the issues that have come up with the game. Some players have found that the new game has some performance issues. These problems have been given many designations and workarounds. CDProjekt Red has said they are working to solve some of these issues for the next patch, but there is some concern that the next game will be too demanding for the current generation of consoles.
Is Cyberpunk 2077 worth buying?
Cyberpunk 2077 is the next big game from CD Projekt Red. It promises to be a sprawling storyline-based role-playing game set in a futuristic world that is filled with cybernetic implants and high-tech weapons. The game’s release is set for April 16, 2020, and chances are, it will be one of the most hyped-up role-playing games of the year. So, is it worth buying? Cyberpunk 2077 is one of the most anticipated games in recent history. Now that it’s been released, it’s time to decide: is your money best spent on it? Here’s what you get with each version of Cyberpunk 2077.
cyberpunk 2077 1.2 patch reviewcyberpunk 2077 patch 1.2 notescyberpunk 2077 patch notescyberpunk 2077 latest patchcyberpunk 2077 modscyberpunk 2077 update,People also search for,Feedback,Privacy settings,How Search works,Cyberpunk 2077,Video game,Cyberpunk 2077 PS5,cyberpunk 2077 1.2 patch review,cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.2 notes,cyberpunk 2077 patch notes,cyberpunk 2077 latest patch,cyberpunk 2077 mods,cyberpunk 2077 update,cyberpunk 2077 steam