Cristiano Ronaldo could join Paris Saint-Germain if Kylian Mbappe leaves for Real Madrid, according to reports in the French media. The French outlet RMC Sport says that the La Liga giants continue to have an interest in the attacking midfielder, who is in contract talks with the French champions. Real Madrid have looked to Mbappe to replace Neymar, who moved to Paris Saint-Germain last summer.
Sports journalists are beginning to call for the end of Neymar’s time at PSG, and the move could bring an end to Cristiano Ronaldo’s time in France. Ronaldo has been linked with the Parisian club since he was spotted in a Parisian nightclub, celebrating with Kylian Mbappe, another PSG player. The two have been the subject of intense speculation with the transfer window about to close, and reports in Spain are that Cristiano Ronaldo could leave Real Madrid for PSG.
The transfer rumors surrounding Cristiano Ronaldo, one of the most prolific footballers of all time, have been heating up this week. It is said that the former captain of Real Madrid is considering a move to Paris Saint-Germain. If this happens, Cristiano Ronaldo will be the second most expensive player in history, behind another Portuguese footballer, and also the most expensive transfer ever in France.. Read more about cristiano ronaldo transfer and let us know what you think.
For the main European leagues, the summer transfer window is entering its last month, which means the top teams are trying to make a statement in the market before the new season starts. Check out the newest rumors below, then go here to view all of the official agreements.
Mbappe and Ronaldo’s transfer prospects are linked
With rumors that the 36-year-old wants to leave Juventus before the conclusion of the transfer window, Cristiano Ronaldo’s stint in Serie A may be coming to an end.
According to AS, the Portugal star wants to transfer as soon as possible and has already narrowed down two prospective locations.
Any deal for the Serie A star is contingent on the future of Kylian Mbappe, with Ronaldo convinced that if Real Madrid buys the 22-year-old, he would be seen as the first-choice replacement.
If the France international remains in Paris, though, the Juventus star wants to join former boss Carlo Ancelotti’s Los Blancos in the Spanish city.
Last season, the five-time Ballon d’Or winner continued his impressive form, scoring 29 goals in 31 league appearances.
– Watch ESPN FC every day on ESPN+ (U.S. only) – A viewer’s guide to the Bundesliga, La Liga, MLS, FA Cup, and more on ESPN+
GOSSIP ON PAPER
– The injury to Alex Telles hasn’t deterred left-back Brandon Williams from going on loan in order to get regular first-team experience. According to the Manchester Evening News, the 20-year-old Manchester United midfielder wants to be loaned out for a season after only playing five games last season as backup for Luke Shaw and Telles. Since coming into Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side, the defender has excelled in a handful of appearances on both sides of defense.
• Best movements by Barnwell: 100-51 | 50-1 • The most recent significant transfers • January transfer grades
Spurs are only one step away from signing Atalanta defender Cristian Romero, according to Fabrizio Romano. The 23-year-old has lately been connected with the North London club, and it now seems that their £50 million offer will be approved. According to the Italian journalist, Atalanta has found a successor for Romero, with the club eyeing Juventus defender Merih Demiral.
– Celtic have cemented Joe Hart’s future by agreeing to a contract with the former England international. The 34-year-old will go to Scotland on a £15k-per-week contract, according to Fabrizio Romano, with the club expected to make the announcement later this week. Last season, he played for Tottenham Hotspur, although just twice in the FA Cup, against Wycombe Wanderers and Marine.
– According to Le 10 Sport, PSG is one of the teams interested in Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly. With the Naples side failing to qualify for the Champions League last season, the Serie A star has been on the radar of a number of clubs throughout Europe. The 30-year-old will join Sergio Ramos at the Parc des Princes if the Ligue 1 runners-up can reach an agreement with Napoli, according to Sporting Director Leonardo.
– Internazionale have turned down a bid from Chelsea for star striker Romelu Lukaku, according to Gianluca Di Marzio. The offer, which was said to contain €100 million plus Marcos Alonso, was rejected by the Serie A winners, who wanted to retain their striker, who scored 24 goals in 36 league games last season. The 28-year-old recently said that he wants to remain at Inter, and it seems that his position has not altered despite Thomas Tuchel’s strong interest.
Cristiano Ronaldo spoke to Spanish newspaper Faro de Vigo about a potential move to PSG if Paris Saint-Germain sign Mbappe. “If he leaves Madrid for PSG, I would go and play with him,” Ronaldo said. “He’s the best player in the world, and it’s a pleasure to play with him.” Ronaldo also added that he would not be interested in signing a new contract with Madrid. “My contract ends at the end of June. So if I want to stay, I have to leave,” he said. “I want to retire with Real Madrid [but] if it is not possible, I would go to PSG.”. Read more about real madrid players and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- cristiano ronaldo transfer
- cristiano ronaldo transfer news
- cristiano ronaldo net worth
- cristiano ronaldo wife
- cristiano ronaldo contract real madrid