Writing a good proposal essay is no easy task. You have to be able to express your thoughts clearly and concisely without making it too long or making your viewers/readers tired. A good proposal essay should hold the attention of the reader for a long period of time. It should also be able to persuade the readers that they should be in favor of your proposal. This is best done by providing information and statistics which will be convincing enough to create a strong bond between you and the reader. You can even use numbers to create a link between your proposals and the readers.
It is quite hard to find the proper topic for your essay. So, if you are stuck for ideas, then you have come to the right place. Just by reading this topic, you will surely find new ideas that can help you.
Select a news topic of your choice, and first decide on the category in which you want to write your proposal. This will give you a hint about what kind of writing style you should adopt for your topic. Next, decide on the level of education, and the length of the article you want to write. If you are writing for a high school or college English class, you will need to make sure your topic meets the standards in the classroom. Lastly, choose the most appropriate article format for your writing style, and the media outlet you will submit your proposal to.
Updated on :
A proposal essay is a type of essay in which the writer has to choose a topic and convince the reader about it. This can range from environmental education. One of the hardest things to do is to find the problem that a writer wants to address in their paper. So our team made a list of the best ideas to work on the proposal.
25 outstanding items forreports
Every year, more and more people are becoming aware that the environment has a major impact on the well-being of mankind. If you are writing about environmental issues, it is advisable to cover such topics:
- Small things everyone can do to combat global warming
- The means by which humanity can redistribute resources in a more efficient and environmentally friendly manner.
- A plan to end the use of fossil fuels in the coming decades
- How to avoid fire in Australia
- Ways to stop deforestation and restore the ecosystem
- Why is global warming an important issue and how will it affect humanity?
- How can the government convince people to use bicycles for short distances?
Smartphones, computers and the internet are an integral part of modern man’s daily life. So writing an article about technology is a great idea.
- How can we help older people to use modern technology?
- Financial and sociological benefits of switching to wireless technology
- How can I protect my data online?
- How modern technology can foster creativity
- The role of modern technology in the lives of today’s children
- Why it’s a bad idea to ban children from using modern communication devices
- How can GMOs eradicate world hunger?
- Is it moral to censor the internet?
Abstract topics about social problems and social life in today’s world, such as. B. :
- How effective is safe training?
- Ways to lift people out of poverty
- Different ways of including different cultures in the same country
- Effects of social media on mental health
- Internet addiction
- How can idols encourage people to improve their lives?
- Help for single parents.
Our team hopes to have helped you find good proposal topics through this section.
25 good ideas for research proposals
Becoming a master at finding the right research paper is very important in college. Starting a new project and choosing an interesting topic is the hardest thing you can do. We have compiled a list of questions that may be of interest to you.
- How did China become a superpower?
- History of NATO
- The causes of the First World War
- How did Europe rebuild itself after World War II?
- Differences between Palestinians and Jews
- The Cuban Missile Crisis
- How did the Eastern Roman Empire survive for over 1,000 years?
- The economy of the Roman Empire
- How did Christianity become the dominant religion in Europe?
- Causes and consequences of the 100-year war between France and England
- Causes and consequences of the French Revolution
- the collapse of the Soviet Union
- How long are children allowed to watch television?
- The influence of video games on school performance
- New teaching methods
- Advantages and disadvantages of the test system
- How to work with children in difficulty
- Microcredit and its impact on traditional education
- Consequences of untreated post-traumatic stress disorder
- Bullying from a psychological perspective
- Post-traumatic stress disorder in military personnel
- Why is it important to understand cognitive psychology
- Family and society
- The influence of social media on human psychology
25 topics on intelligent reasoning in sentences
- How does hunting affect the environment?
- Should the government ban plastic products while promoting environmentally friendly alternatives?
- Will the extra tax on plastic bags in shops encourage the use of reusable bags?
- How composting can help the environment
- The problem of deforestation
Families and relationships
- Ways to avoid divorce
- How has Covid-19 affected relationships within families?
- Is it possible to leave the friend zone?
- Signs of an abusive relationship
- Domestic violence and its impact on children
- Household tasks
- teen marriages
- How do families affect children?
- Interracial adoption and its consequences
- How does being an only child in a family affect someone?
The role of technology in human life
- How will nanomachines change medicine?
- Can vaccines cause autism?
- How is technology affecting Generation Z?
- Will cybernetic limbs become better than the human hand?
- How will virtual reality change everyday life?
- Why do children understand new technologies so much better than their parents?
- Can video games lead to violence in real life?
- What is the difference between digital books and traditional books?
- How can video games change education?
- Should parents be able to choose which traits their children will inherit?
25 topics of interest for a proposal test
In this section, we discuss ideas for essay topics on the topic of the proposal.
- How can childhood obesity be combated?
- How do you teach your kids healthy habits?
- What are the possibilities of providing good quality health care to all citizens at no extra cost?
- How can we reduce the number of smokers?
- How can the use of illegal drugs be effectively combated?
- What needs to be done to reduce the number of deaths from drinking and driving?
- Should college athletes be paid a salary? What is the right balance between education, business and sport?
- Is it right to ban all forms of hunting?
- Can cyber-athletes be considered athletes?
- Should we legalize and monetize the use of testosterone?
- How does exercise affect the human brain and mood?
You have to be careful with this kind of topic in an application essay.
- Traditional values in modern times
- Is it right to encourage in children a sense of humility rather than privilege?
- How can we ensure that the younger generation respects the older?
- The role of political correctness in contemporary culture
- How can the United States solve homelessness?
- The decline of morality in today’s media and what to do about it?
- The Impact of Black Lives Matter on the Future of Culture
- Ways to promote tolerant behaviour in modern society
- Morality in teenage aggression
- How do you make morality cool again?
- How did neighboring kings react to a female ruler in the past?
- How did communism affect society?
- What made Napoleon so famous in France?
- How did the Greeks manage to colonize the Mediterranean?
- What were the reasons for Alexander the Great’s conquests?
5 tips for writing Grademiners.com Essay proposals
In the previous sections, we provided a list of topics for proposal writing. In this article, we want to give you some tips on how to create a good proposal essay.
- Research the subject thoroughly.
- Familiarize yourself with the different perspectives and brainstorm on the topic.
- Don’t rely on your first draft. Write sloppily and edit your work afterwards.
- Follow the structure
- Maintain a consistent tone
Students spend days and weeks writing a good proposal essay. Then they have to do research, choose the right arguments, write a draft and revise the final version. The whole process is complicated and time consuming. So you can hire a specialist to prepare the document for you. Our team members are professional academic writers who will complete your work to an expert level.
Forget long and tedious essays. Hire GradeMiners!
Share this story:”More and more people are taking their academic careers seriously, and this is likely to continue. After all, the higher your rank in the academic world, the easier it is to find the right job and the more likely you are to get the salary you deserve. However, the process of preparing a valuable research paper is not easy to do. The following are some of the most popular topics that you can use for your research paper.. Read more about proposed topic example and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some good proposal topics?
Some good proposal topics are: -What is your favorite thing to do? -What is your favorite place? -What are some of your hobbies? -What are some of your favorite memories? -What is your favorite food? -What is your favorite color? -What is your favorite movie? -What is your favorite song? -What are some of your favorite quotes? -What is your favorite book? -What is your favorite quote? -What are some of your favorite things to do in the summer? -What are some of your favorite things to do in the winter? -What are some of your favorite things to do in the spring? -What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? -What is your favorite thing to do on a sunny day? -What is your favorite thing to do when you’re feeling down?
What are some good essay topics?
Some good essay topics are: What is your favorite food? What is your favorite movie? What is your favorite book? What is your favorite food? What is your favorite movie? What is your favorite book?
What is a topic proposal essay?
A topic proposal essay is a type of academic paper that is typically written in response to a prompt. The prompt may be provided by the instructor or it may be provided by the student. The prompt may be a broad topic that the student is interested in, or it may be a specific question that the student has. The paper is typically written in response to the prompt and then submitted to an instructor for feedback.
project proposal topic ideasproposal topics for technical writingresearch topic proposal exampleproposal topics for researchproposed topic exampleproposal essay topics 2020,People also search for,Feedback,Privacy settings,How Search works,project proposal topic ideas,proposal topics for technical writing,research topic proposal example,proposal topics for research,proposed topic example,proposal essay topics 2020,topic proposal samples,proposal writing topics for class 11